Zebra crossing | Screening: Pop Apocalyptic – After DarkAnimation
- Fri 20.May @ 22:00 - 23:00
- Sun 22.May @ 21:00 - 22:00
This video is an experiment with four elements.
1. Reduction: creating a film using the minimum amount of information possible.
2. Tempo: slow down the rhythm of a film to create an immersive/hypnotic experience.
3. Graphic design: adopting a visual language based on pure line, colour and shape.
4. Sound: artist’s personal response to sound, different music evokes different colours and shape.
Duration: 4:54 min
Luca de Salvia (IT)
Luca de Salvia is a film maker and creative director working with animation and live action. His work is inspired buy the masters of the 20th’s century design and film makers. Saul Bass, Hitchcock and the Italian AG Fronzoni being the stronger influences. His professional practice focuses on brand design and art direction for high end consumer brands. Luca obtained a Masters Degree in Motion Graphics at London’s Chelsea School of Arts and Design, and attended several courses at the London Film School.